- To participate, just sign up, add your name to this form: https://cheerpeppers.wordpress.com/join-2020-peppers
- Tag all participating and supporting posts #NanoPoblano2020
- The badge is optional but included here as a transparent PNG and a JPG — whatever is easiest to you. Ideally, but optionally, whether or not you use the badge and link it, you link back to the full roster or include a few links out to other Peppers. Spread the love!
- This year’s full roster link : https://cheerpeppers.wordpress.com/2020-team/ Consider following all the Peppers to show support! Make sure your details are correct and your link works.
- Think about joining the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cheerpeppers/
We’ll have a link up here and in our Facebook group for the 22nd of each month. Anything goes– just post something! If you aren’t up to posting, you can celebrate by clicking through the link up and supporting our Peppers. Tag your post #PepperDay. Use the badge above if you’d like to.
I just sent out a welcome email with some tips and a reiteration of the goal. It’s a totally optional thing, but if you didn’t get it and you want to, subscribe here:
We have a Facebook group with daily link ups. You can join the group even if you aren’t participating, just send a request.
This year, we’ll also have Saturday link ups here on the blog.
Here’s a WordPress list that will help you follow all the peppers!
- The badge, as always, is optional.
- Some people put it in their sidebars or footers. Some embed it in each relevant post. Some do both!
- We recommend downloading the image and then uploading it to your page, especially if you’ll be including it in posts.
- A nice thing to do is link the image to our team page here: https://cheerpeppers.wordpress.com/2019-team/
This is how Rara used the Custom HTML widget to put her badge in her sidebar. Code below.
<a href="http://www.cheerpeppers.com/2019-team" target="_blank"> <img src="https://cheerpeppers.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/nanopoblano2019.jpg?w=865"> </a>