Hello and welcome to the official page of the Internet’s least-official November blog challenge.
We call it Nano Poblano. Or Team Tiny Peppers.
The roster is open October 1st to November 2nd. There’s a new format this year!
- Participants are committing to 30 days of blog activities– 10 days of posts, 10 days of reading/commenting, and 10 days of sharing posts through any other platform.
- There is no entry fee or requirement.
- There is no penalty if you don’t make it through.
- There is no guideline you must follow, but many prompts will be provided to help you stay inspired.
- There is no platform where your posting is required to be hosted.
Every year, we amass a collection of colorful, artistic, touching, sometimes-award-winning blog posts. We see cartoons, movies, storybooks, adventures, memes, educational thesis, diary entries, photo journals, travel essays, and writings made of pure hilarity. And we encourage it all.
Our entire pack of Peppers supports one another– that’s how this works.
- Encourage your readers to read others in the roster.
- Put up a badge so people know what it’s all about.
- Hashtag your posts #NanoPoblano2019 so we can hold virtual hands as we skip our way through social media. Even if you’re not participating, you can be a Cheer Pepper, going around spreading encouragement and the gift of readership.
Here’s some important things to keep in mind:
- You are welcome here.
- This isn’t an easy project, but it’s a lot of fun.
- You can do it. I’m sure of it.
Follow this blog to stay in the loop. When the roster opens, you’ll know.
The blogosphere gets instantly spicier.